Popcorn vs Kernel

5 Popcorns = Must see!
4 Popcorns = You'll probably like it.
3 Popcorns = Go in the morning when there are cheaper ticket prices.
2 Popcorns = Maybe rent it.
1 Popcorn = Wait for a friend to rent it and watch it with them.
Kernel = Don't see it at all. Ever.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Logan (2017)






Directed by: James Mangold

Written by: James Mangold, Scott Frank, & Michael Green

Starring: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, & Dafne Keen




I saw this film twice.  The first time, I liked it greatly, but was very confused as to what happened to the other X-Men members.  I Googled it various times and still had no answer. My number one question was about Storm.  When the hell did she die?  Because I am a true X-Men fan and have seen all the films, but do not remember Storm's death.

And I was right!   She never died, which meant that I either missed Logan addressing it or they didn't talk about it at all.  So I Googled that and turned out I missed it.  I made it my mission to see the film again.

The second time around, I paid very close attention and actually heard the film address it.  But barely!  No wonder I missed it the first time!  Deducted a popcorn for overlooking a very important detail!!!!!!!!

But other than that it was pretty good.  It definitely stands out from all the other films, but Keen was amazing!  She's fierce and my second favorite mutant after Mystique.  No one beats Mystique.

4 popcorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment